Probably better to read this in a foreign language anyway.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Burgla' Killen em', Buck!

Joe Horn, a 61 year old man killed two burglars. This may be old news, but I'm kinda not into television at all.


It poses some sketchy legality, arguments, and potential criminal issues, that I think should be discussed. Rationally. The hazy legalities of what Joe did, (which Joe here has almost entirely sidestepped due to the alien status of the burglars, and Texas law)is something to think about.

I cant speak of whats right for everyone, but if some creeper rolls up onto my castle, or my neighbors' with the intention of doing ill, I'm slaying the dragon.
I tend to think that Joe did the right thing, but I wasn't there.
At the very least I admire Joe Horn for his balls and pure badass Texas-ness.

No comments: