Probably better to read this in a foreign language anyway.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Just some songs I would like played at my wake. So i dont forget to tell someone.

Ive always been crazy. -Waylon Jennings
Ivan -The Calamity Cubes
Ride em Cowboy -David Allan Coe
How will I laugh tomorrow... when i cant even smile today. -Suicidal Tendencies
Carry the torch. -Strife
I'm a Ramblin' Man. -Waylon Jennings
Carry on my wayward son. -Kansas
The road. -Frank Turner
Smooth Operator. -Sade
Born a Legend. -Dozer
The Pilot. -The White Buffalo
Mamas dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys. -Waylon and Willie
Missionary Man. -The Eurythmics, however, i would prefer the Ghost BC version. jussayin".
King of the road. -Roger Miller
just a short list. im sure this will get longer if i ever consider the idea again.

No comments: